At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect '“ Together We Make Life Better
LinkedIn Apply '“ You can apply for this role using your LinkedIn profile.
Provident Financial Group is a FTSE100 company that is made up of Provident, Satsuma Loans and Vanquis Bank. We are the UKs leading suppliers of personal credit products to customers who might have trouble obtaining credit elsewhere. We're the friendly face of finance and loans, and we're proud of the foundations we have built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by looking after them where others might not. In a clear, honest and responsible way.
We might have been established since 1880, but we are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation, rapid growth, new business launches and acquisitions. Our heritage, understanding and proven performance all give us real confidence as we enter our next chapter.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.
Interested? Read on
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Delivery of assurance activity which ensures adherence to policy, procedure and regulatory requirements.Confirmation that customer outcomes are fair and consistent, with remedial actions being identified where relevant.
- Providing feedback to Team Leaders and Managers.
- Identification of issues and process improvements.
- Reviewing of the quality checking carried out by Team Leaders to ensure appropriate, consistent & accurate.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements during execution of the role, including DPA and FCA.
You will be a confident, positive and enthusiastic individual and will you have the ability to work with initiative and drive to identify process improvements and recommendations. You will have a friendly approach and can build, develop and maintain effective relationships at all levels. In the role of a Quality Assurance Officer you will be presenting data to others therefore you should be confident in delivering accurate data in a format that others can easily analyse.
You will have:
- Experience of working within a QA environment; or
- Previous experience of working in an FCA regulated industry.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of financial regulations affecting consumer credit e.g. FCA, DPA, Money Laundering & CCA
- Experience of working within teams that handle complaints or assess potentially vulnerable customers, or have experience of performing QA over specialist areas.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
APPLY USING YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE. Not got an up to date CV? If you have a LinkedIn profile you will have the option during the application process to apply using your LinkedIn profile instead of a CV, saving you the time of updating your CV.