At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect '“ Together We Make Life Better
Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group ('œPFG'), a FTSE 100 business established in the city of Bradford since 1880. We take real pride in our heritage and the foundations PFG have built for over 130 years; making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd
As a rapidly expanding and transformational business, we are looking for individuals who can help to '˜drive our business forward '˜ by taking pride in the delivery of a '˜world class' customer experience at every opportunity. Real people who have a passion and commitment to gain an understanding of our customers' needs and provide a '˜helping hand when others don't'. Game changers and inspirers whose personal experience will be invaluable in allowing you to view things through the eyes of our customers and truly put them at the heart of everything you do.
Interested? Read on
About the Role
Our Home Credit Contact Centre is the nerve centre of our operation, currently employing circa. 120 professional people who provide a world class service via the telephone directly to our customers. Here, our colleagues are the voice of our business and their thoughts and ideas are encouraged and acted upon as we continue to build great teams.
We know that work / life balance is important, which is why we are offering a full time flexible working pattern on a rotational shift basis spanning 37.5 hours a week during our operational opening hours of Monday to Friday 8am until 8pm and Saturday 8am until 5pm.
What we can offer you:
- Entry into a long established local organisation underpinned by heritage and values.
- We are passionate about investing in our people and their development.
- A brand new bespoke Contact Centre, providing a bright and light working environment which has been uniquely designed by our people. Facilities provided are both of a business and recreational nature including reading and â€˜chill outâ€™ areas, pool table and games console.
- A competitive salary, benchmarked across our industry which will grow as you do.
- A competitive pension.
- Outstanding induction and continuous training.
- Endless opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career through structured company programmes.
- An annual company bonus scheme (non-contractual).
- An onsite gym with discounted membership
- Subsidised restaurant.
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising with length of service) plus Bank Holidays.
- A wide range of lifestyle offers including discounted travel cards, holidays, restaurants, insurances and more.
- Employee assistance programme.
- The start of a great career with a FTSE 100 financial services organisation.
- Professionalism, positivity and motivation.
- A great work ethic.
- A proven track record of delivering a world class customer experience.
- Experience of working in a fast paced regulated environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven track record in achieving Key Performance Indicators and working to deadlines.
- Grades A - C in Maths and English.
- Ability to recognise and deal professionally with customers who may be vulnerable or experiencing financial hardship
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.