A great history, an exciting future!
The question that we are often challenged with is who are we? And what do we do?
Provident Financial Group is a FTSE100 company that is made up of Provident, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Vanquis Bank. We are the UKs leading suppliers of personal credit products to customers who might have trouble obtaining credit elsewhere. We're the friendly face of finance and loans, and we're proud of the foundations we have built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by looking after them where others might not. In a clear, honest and responsible way.
We are on a continual journey to shape the future of our business: continue the evolution of our Home Credit business and achieve our ambition to become the number 1 online lender.
Not only are we investing in new technology, we are constantly investing in our people as they ultimately are the focus of what we do. We set the bar high when it comes to integrity, being a FTSE 100 business, and simply put our purpose is to 'œlend a helping hand when others won't'.
We provide our colleagues with fantastic opportunities and personal development; and the freedom to voice your ideas, plans and strategies to help shape our business.
So why choose us? We put our customers at the heart of everything that we do, offer fantastic career development opportunities and can provide a friendly and fun environment in West Yorkshire!
We have come a long way but we have an incredible future ahead of us. How could you be a part of this?
Based throughout the UK, we have opportunities in the following county: '“
- Grampian & Fife (Covering Aberdeen, Dundee and Perth)
- Visiting our customers in their homes in order to verify the documents used by the customer to support their income values. As this role is not office based, hours of work will not be limited to traditional office hours
- Ensure sufficient numbers of customers are seen in order to achieve and where appropriate exceed objectives
- Where verification results in an unsatisfactory outcome, obtain a formal statement from the customer which details the facts of the case and complete an Income and Expenditure assessment with the customer
- Record the outcome of those visits efficiently and accurately within the Visit Control System (VCS)
- Escalate unsatisfactory outcomes to the Divisional Risk Manager and provide supporting documentation
- Maintain accurate details of visitation and mileage covered in order to facilitate accurate expenses submissions
- Attend team meetings and briefing sessions as and when required
- Where appropriate there may be overnight stays required to ensure customer visitation objectives are achieved
We are looking for someone who will be able to work on their own initiative, display good organisational skills coupled with good listening skills. The Field Customer Assurance Officer, will possess a strong work ethic and have honest and responsible attributes.
This is a fast-paced and challenging environment, where people are expected to deliver and take responsibility. In return, your hard work and commitment is well rewarded, and you will enjoy working in a very progressive business where your work is highly valued.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.