We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn...
Part of a FTSE 100 financial group who've been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others won't. We're a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It's this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our contact centre team, you'll be a big part of this.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our head office for an Application Support 2nd Line Team Leader. Here you will be tasked with leading a team of 2rd Line IT Applications Support Analysts - ensuring quality delivery and that appropriate support services are aligned to business needs and operations.
Responsibilities will include Succession management planning, provide effective incident/change/problem and release management, promote and demonstrate professional behaviour and attitudes, deliver continuous improvement on service quality, Interface Applications Support team with other IT Functions to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of IT, design and deliver Applications Support Team processes and services to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
Other duties will include support and adhere to corporate and IT governance initiatives, compliance with internal and external audit requirements, risk and Issue management for the Applications Support team, adherence to departmental processes and procedures, work in partnership with others for the future of the business, respond positively to change, and identify and puts into place steps to resolve issues or problems to the benefit of the business.
- Incident, problem, change and release processes.
- Managing a team of 9 second line technical support staff.
- Working in an IT service support environment
- Staff development and performance management processes.
- Configuring and using incident management software.
- Supporting bespoke software applications
- Work well under pressure.
- Excellent staff leadership and motivational skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan for short- to medium-term objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- A background in system integration, configuration and maintenance.
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Service operations
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but itâ€™s not the only one. Weâ€™ll invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, youâ€™ll find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, weâ€™ll give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.