Now it's your turn.
Provident Financial Group is a FTSE100 company that is made up of Provident, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Vanquis Bank. We are the UKs leading suppliers of personal credit products to customers who might have trouble obtaining credit elsewhere. We're the friendly face of finance and loans, and we're proud of the foundations we have built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by looking after them where others might not. In a clear, honest and responsible way.
- Deliver bespoke, branded training and support programmes to Agents and Field Managers
- Demonstrate capability and commitment in the design, implementation and delivery of training programmes to assist in the building of a blended learning portfolio
- To act as the second line L & D expert in the scoping of centralised operational projects liaising with subject matter experts in the Field
- Carry out regular training needs analysis to identify skills or knowledge gaps required to support the business
- Capable of researching new techniques and maintaining regulatory compliance of all training materials
- Be able to partner key stakeholders and subject matter experts to meet training requirements, acting as the L & D advisor on field projects
- Design and expand on current training and development programmes, meeting the needs of the business to assist in the achievement of annual KPIs
- Provide quality Management Information to support and evidence FCA requirements as required
- Assist colleagues and agents in the development and maintenance of the required skill sets to improve against
As an Operational Training Advisor, you will be enthusiastic and creative and have the to come with new exciting ideas and deliver training confidently. You will have experience of working in a multi-site customer service environment and proven ability to complete full training cycle from identification through to evaluation, therefore training experience is essential.
Others essential responsibilities and qualifications include;
- Possess sound knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical, logical and intelligent approach to problem resolution
- Fully MS Office 365 proficient
- Possess proven organisational skills capable of handling multiple assignments
- Educated to graduate level
- Understand the requirements of a FCA regulated business
- Studying for a professional qualification or holds a coaching qualification