At Provident, We Drive, We Engage, We Connect '“ Together We Make Life Better
Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group, a FTSE100 established in 1880. We are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation and rapid growth. We are still the friendly face of finance and loans though, and we are proud of the foundations PFG has built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd'¦
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.
Interested? Read on
At Provident we take customer complaint handling seriously and invest significantly in this critical touch-point in re-building effective relationships and meeting our '˜Treating Customers Fairly' responsibilities.
In fact, we have recently been awarded '˜Complaint Handling Team of the Year' (Finance & Insurance) 2017 '“ this outwardly serves as our declaration to great customer experience and fair outcomes.
Due to business growth we are recruiting for 3 Complaint Handlers to join our team based in Bradford, you will take ownership and manage customer complaints and strive to resolve any customer issues promptly. You will be responsible for investigating complaints over the telephone and by letter and resolving complaints within Financial Ombudsman Service guidelines.
- A new funky office which includes a pool table, TVâ€™s and an Xbox console to enjoy on your breaks.
- A great career progression opportunity within a fast growing business which has all Head Office functions on site.
- An onsite gym - Provident have recently joined with Nuffield Health and opened a brand new onsite gym. Weekly classes are held throughout the day and pre 09:00 and post 17:00, you can attend anything from Spinning to Pilates to Boxercise. There is also and onsite Physio who members can schedule appointments with.
- An onsite restaurant and a pre-order and delivery service.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
We understand effective complaint handling is delivered by people with a passion for helping customers navigate and resolve their concerns so weâ€™re looking for talented individuals who:
- Have a proven track record of complaint investigation skills translating in to fair and reasonable outcomes for customers
- A flair for translating complex pieces of information in a clear and succinct manner
- Take pride in maintaining scrupulous records in accordance with FCA regulatory record-keeping responsibilities
- On top of that, we have a passion for great â€˜customer experienceâ€™ and embrace fresh thinking to complaint management with new ways of working actively supported. We strive to â€˜look through the eyes of the customerâ€™, do you?
If you think you have a passion for service and a proven regulated complaint background where you can bring your experience to our journey and customersâ€™ then weâ€™d love to hear from you.