Now it's your turn...
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive at our head office in Bradford. Here you will be involved in developing and implementing retention and further lending campaigns across email, SMS and direct mail channels to support the delivery of the KPIs which will drive Home Credit profitability.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day a range of Further Lending marketing activities
- Optimise customer journey across desktop and mobile customer experience
- Use customer insight to improve the customer journey
- Develop test and learn plans to constantly improve performance
- Develop and maintain marketing performance reporting
- Develop methodology to collate performance measures and results
- Develop methods of consistent analysis and review across channels and campaigns
- Develop '˜funnel' analysis to recommend improvements to performance
- Maintain approval records for all activity to ensure compliance across all materials
- Monitor the budget, purchasing and financial reporting processes associated with this area.
- Ensure payment and processing of all invoices.
- 1-2 yearsâ€™ experience in Marketing
- Highly numerate and literate (will need to proof read accurately)
- Excellent attention to details
- Good relationship management and people skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Financial services experience
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of managing budgets
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working