We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn...
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, and ambitious Business Analyst to join our Business Analysis Team, which sits within the Change and Technology department. You will be responsible for understanding business context and requirements, to enable you to contribute to continuous improvement of existing business processes and structure.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Defining the true business need, objective, scope and benefits of a proposed change
- Understanding and articulating the impacts of a proposed change
- Eliciting and managing business requirements, ensuring traceability both upstream to business objectives, and to the end delivered product
- Mapping 'œas is' processes and the modelling of 'œto be' processes, identifying efficiencies where possible, control points and monitoring.
- Build strong, long lasting relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- Work closely with Solution Architects and Dev teams to ensure the end- product shall meet the business requirements
- Support the identification and documentation of solution/system deficiencies and recommend appropriate options for resolution
- Contribute towards and undertake quality assurance of test strategies and other test documentation
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Have strong business analysis (BA) experience, ideally within a Financial Services sector or another regulated environment
- Hold a good working knowledge of BA tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience of working throughout the complete Business Analysis, and project lifecycle
- Experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment, and understand the pros and cons of each methodology
- Can communicate effectively and build relationships with stakeholders across the business, including Senior Management
- Confidently able to deliver effective presentations, and facilitate meetings and workshops
- Have a strong analytical approach to problem solving, accompanied with the ability to articulate complex situations easily to others
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Visio)
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively on multiple projects
- Thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Have an enthusiastic approach to projects and moving the business forward
- Be creative, pro-active and self-motivated
- An ISEB professional certification would be an advantage
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, additional benefits include:
- Flexible Working
- Bonus @ 7%
- Discounted Travel
- On site Gym