We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who've been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We're a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It's this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Delivery Manager at our head office in Bradford. Here you will be required to ensure that the Home Credit demands for new IT solutions are met on time and within budget, and accept responsibility for all aspects of IT delivery within the division.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for ensuring colleagues have a clear understanding of the business objectives and how their role contributes to them
- Lead and engage the IT Delivery Team to deliver business objectives
- Build capability of the team by supporting and coaching through effective performance management practices
- Provide regular and timely feedback to team members
- Effectively communicate with the Head of Function to provide feedback on potential succession plans and team performance
- Manage day to day activity and delegate workload so that it is distributed appropriately
- Ensure the right people are in the right roles and that skills are being utilised effectively
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a IT Manager who has worked within the IT function or similar environments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively, particularly at Head of Function level
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a team
- Able to delegate responsibility
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Software Delivery Management
- Multiple Software Development methodologies
- Communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of all IT disciplines
- Project Management
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it Is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.