We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior PMO Analyst to work at our head office in Bradford. You will be working within the Programme Management Office responsible for portfolio planning, resource capacity planning, portfolio financial planning, programme RAIDs, governance and reporting across the Consumer Credit Division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio Planning & Resource Capacity Management
- Prepare and manage inputs for the Portfolio / Programme level Dashboards and Scorecards for reporting up to ExCo.
- Co-ordination of clearly defined Programme level plans, including critical path activities, key milestones, interdependencies and accountable owners.
- Support the PMO Manager in driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the ability to provide continuous progress reporting using Portfolio, Programme and Project (P3MO) management tools
- Management of Portfolio level resource demand and capacity forecasting.
- Management and preparation of reporting on Portfolio and Programme spend against approved budgets highlighting any forecasted variances
- Creating Purchase Orders and managing through the invoice reconciliation process across Projects and Programmes
- Conduct Health checks and stage gate reviews in line with the governance process across all Projects within CCD Programmes
- Proactively drive improvements in the Governance Framework making it more lightweight and usable across the Corporate environment.
- Ensure Programme Dashboards are up to date and current for corporate governance Produce regular Programme Board input and output artefacts including collation of all collateral required for inclusion in Programme Board packs.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be well organised to deliver to tight deadlines when required
- Experience of managing projects through the full project lifecycle using Agile and Prince 2 methodology
- Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience working in a Programme Management Office in a fast paced delivery environment preferably that operated both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Excellent skills in MS Office programs with proven experience of producing high quality:
- Programme level Dashboards and Scorecards
- Programme level Demand and Capacity plans
- Programme level Status reporting
- Strong team working & collaboration across stakeholder group of Programme, Project Managers and Accountable Execs
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate critical Programme RAID and reporting items to the Programme Manager
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge Project Managerâ€™s
- Excellent written/oral communication skills to support the construction of reports and presentations
- Ability to analyse data and communicate results to stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced continuous delivery environment
- A strong academic record preferably to degree level
- Project Management qualification (one or more of Prince2, PMI, Agile Project Management)
- Previous experience as a Senior PMO Analyst
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.