Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive at our head office in Bradford. You will manage the day to day online acquisition campaigns in order to achieve Group acquisition targets and support the continuing optimisation of the customer journey.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing the day to day relationship with the media agency in order to:
- Share results, potential campaign and business impacts, and successes on other channels.
- Contribute to the developing integrated search strategy to ensure that campaigns are implemented with defined target prospects and requirements in mind.
- Responsible for providing high level and detailed reporting (where appropriate) on a daily and weekly basis to key internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the forecasting/phasing of the online portion of the annual Marketing acquisition budget.
- Collaborate with wider business functions on day to day basis to achieve SEO KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring marketing creatives and assets comply with regulation
- Work with the UX/Content team to ensure we have a roadmap and testing defined and executed for optimising the customer journey
- Working with the relevant teams to ensure reporting/tagging and MI is accurate and identifying any gaps
- Responsible for adhering to Financial Promotions regulations for all online campaigns and website content
- Responsible for getting internal stakeholder sign off for all new customer facing copy.
- Responsible for agreeing campaign testing/optimisations
- Testing recommendations for customer journeys
- Ability to compile keyword research and identify new search opportunities
- Ability to audit websites from a competitive search landscape
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of digital marketing and channels
- Previous experience as a digital marketing exec who has worked within the marketing function or similar environments
- Strong understanding of content marketing and ability to execute content marketing audits and campaigns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively, particularly with external agencies
- Rigorous attention to detail and a drive to understand results
- PC Literacy to include Intermediate to expert level MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledgeable of Adwords/Analytic and Display platforms
- Educated to A-Level Standard
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.