We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Portfolio Analyst at our head office in Bradford. You will be responsible for assisting the Credit Analysis and Reporting Manager in the analysis and reporting of credit risk and operational credit systems data. The role will include building and maintaining reporting of Portfolio and Credit Metrics and exceptions and analysis arising from the reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include supporting the Credit Analysis and Reporting Manager in:
- Defining requirements for the implementation of MI for Credit Portfolio Management
- Defining requirements for data infrastructure to support Credit Portfolio Management
- Developing MI systems for Credit Portfolio Management
- Analysis and presentation of operational Credit portfolio data
- Becoming an expert in Credit Portfolio Management reporting to support the business
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to understand and analyse data and data requirements
- Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of Credit Risk life cycle
- Experience in use of data reporting tools
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Familiarity with Credit MI production and reporting
- Familiarity with automated decisioning tools through design, maintenance and strategy development
- Documentation of data requirements
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.