We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Reward Advisor at our head office in Bradford. You will ensure reward strands support the attraction and engagement of talent in the organisation through co-ordinating project work, providing advice and Reward MI/data analysis.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice on reward and benefits offerings including advice to colleagues and managers in the business and working with stakeholders to propose appropriate reward solutions
- Conduct research internally and externally on reward opportunities
- Plan and co-ordinate project activities
- Undertake reward data analysis and modeling
- Manage and deliver communications to the business on developments to reward and benefits
- Conduct job evaluations
- Collate and analyse internal and external salary & benefits data/Report on exceptions
- Conduct external salary and benefits benchmarking for any new roles or role changes
- Produce and reconcile car and benefits data for annual P11d and quarterly P46 returns
- Produce data and issue letters for annual pay reviews and annual bonus payments
- Produce benefits MI
- Conduct National Minimum Wage checks
- Gender Pay Gap data collation and reporting
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Reward with an understanding of a broad range of reward offerings
- Experience of job evaluation
- Experience of conducting salary/benefits benchmarking
- Good communication skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Good organisation/co-ordination skills â€“ able to plan work and meet deadlines
- Numerate with an ability to understand and analyse data
- Work to a high level of accuracy
- Good at problem solving and recommending solutions
- Higher Education or Professional Qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Mathematical/analytical skills
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.