The role of a office Clerk is to process administration and provide support to management and Agents within the location in accordance with the Company's
policies and procedures.
The office Clerk plays an integral part of the smooth running of the location and supports Sales & Collections Field Sales Team Leaders and Agents with any clerical queries they may have. This is a varied role and will allow the right candidate the opportunity to shape the way administration is carried out.
The day to day duties of a Clerk include:-
- Input data into the companies computer system accurately and to an agreed schedule
- Receive and account for Agent and Customer monies including card payments
- Conduct telephone contacts with current and potential customers to resolve queries and/or to assist business performance
- Administer payment books
- Maintain good working relationships with all levels of field management and clerical staff.
- Investigating and rectifying financial irregularities
- Visit local Bank to deposit branch monies
- Control stationery and order as required
- Ensure that internal and external customers receive the highest possible levels of service
Our ideal candidate will have:
â€¢ Excellent communication skills at all levels
â€¢ Excellent keyboard/numerical data input skills, good numeracy skills
â€¢ Be able to organise and prioritise work in the most efficient manner