We've been finding a better way for over 130 years.
Now it's your turn.
Part of a FTSE 250 financial group who have been in Bradford since 1880, we exist to help people when others refuse. We are a trusted and ethical lender '“ lending to our customers face to face, and making sure the loans we offer are manageable, understandable, and exactly right for them. It is this personal, responsible approach that really makes us different. And, joining our team, you will be a big part of this.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Online Operational Financial Difficulties Administrator at our head office in Bradford. You will be responsible for following defined and established processes on Insolvencies and Bankruptcies under the guidance of the Financial Performance Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessment and transfer of accounts from Satsuma into Provident Central Collections
- Manage and progress vulnerable, specialist financial difficulty and insolvency non-conformed accounts
- Daily posting of Third Party payments on to the business software application
- Manage and progress customer accounts following third party contact/activity
- Management of account workflows
- Proactively identify and address any potential issues/opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Produce written responses to customer/third party correspondence in a professional manner, either in free-format or using prescribed templates where appropriate to help deliver fair and consistent customer outcomes
- Complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with defined process and/or procedures
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an administration environment
- Updating of data on to software applications
- Possess attention to detail and adopts a methodical approach to handling correspondence
- Desire and ability to be a subject matter expert
- Good communication skills and the confidence to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Build positive and enduring relationships with the teams across the Business
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively or seek support when required
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but itâ€™s not the only one. Weâ€™ll invest in your development â€“ giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job.
We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, youâ€™ll find your opinions are valued and listened to.