Here at Provident, there are a host of back office functions running behind the scenes to ensure we are keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. One of the key areas is ensuring our colleagues at Head Office and across the field have a clear understanding of business objectives, with solid knowledge of how their individual role feeds into them.
We have a unique opportunity for a Integration Architect to join our Bradford Head Office. You will act as the design authority for all changes and projects with regard to the Integration aspects of solutions, and must be the technical subject matter expert and technical authority on all aspects of the organisations existing integration technology and process choices.
- Responsible for the development of current, transition and future architecture artefacts including target architectures, transitions architectures, application landscape, technology landscape and associated roadmaps, together with the documentation of the current architecture landscape within the integration technology domain
- Ensuring that all transition and future architectures and roadmaps align to the overall Enterprise Architecture strategy within their domain
- Identify risks and provide proposals for potential solutions, balancing risk with business needs
- Provision of architectural support for projects, ensuring that solutions conform to principles, policies and standards and regulations and are scalable future proof and fit for purpose
- Ensure architectural principles, strategies, frameworks and business and technology roadmaps are developed and maintained
- Build strong relationships at all levels and provide strategic insight to the management team and board, including Solution architects and Enterprise Architects to ensure business and solution architectures align to architectural direction
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years integration experience, across SOA and Micro services Architecture
- Recognised as a domain level expert in integration technologies and associated best practice (e.g. web services, Micro Services, REST, ESB and SOA)
- Hands on experience with a major ESB, service based technology (e.g. IBM Service Bus, Microsoft Azure, Mulesoft, NServiceBus etc).
- Excellent understanding and experience of service based design
- Experience of developing contract first strategy across a multi-product organisation.
- Knowledge of application development and architecture best practice within the integration space across a variety of service patterns (e.g. pub/sub)
- Experience of integrating multiple line of business (legacy) apps into a modern digital architecture
- Excellent understanding of N-Tier architectures
- Familiarity with message based and data integration technologies (XML, JSON and web services)
- Development of strategy and roadmaps involving multiple stakeholders for the data architecture & technology architecture domain
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org