We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Engagement Manager to join our Bradford Head Office. You will lead and support in the creation and delivery of tailored colleague engagement initiatives.
- Lead the design and successful execution of engagement and listening strategy in a fast-paced, changing financial services business.
- Establishes the engagement agenda as a fundamental proponent in the transformation of the business and the promotion of a customer centric culture.
- Understand business objectives, needs, priorities and challenges across the Consumer Credit Division.
- Partnering with key business areas to develop and evolve programs/services and events to drive targeted engagement plans in specific areas.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply bench marking techniques.
- Ensure that engagement activity is customer focused and promotes positive customer outcomes.
- Lead on key large scale engagement projects across the wider business, creating and developing a rolling engagement calendar and program.
- Ensure the successful execution of all cyclical employee engagement surveys/activities and support the business with subsequent analysis.
- Manage and oversee the format and process for the UK wide and ROI '˜Colleague Forums' used for consulting with elected colleague representatives.
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have previous experience of leading engagement or communications activity in a fastâ€“paced regulated environment.
You will be able to present ideas clearly and handle both executive leadership and operational teams.
You will possess knowledge and experience of the most current thinking in the employee engagement field, having previous experience of leading change programmes with the ability to influence peers and work collaboratively across the organisation.
Experience of designing and launching new initiatives from scratch evidencing innovation and creativity is also essential.
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.email@example.com