Here at Provident, there are a host of back office functions running behind the scenes to ensure we are keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. One of the key areas is ensuring our colleagues at Head Office and across the field have a clear understanding of business objectives, with solid knowledge of how their individual role feeds into them.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join our Bradford Head Office. You will support Finance in the reporting and analysis of revenue and impairment, and provide analytical support for the management of credit strategy and portfolio analytics, marketing, product development, and field operations.
- Assist with reporting of revenue and impairment, and support Finance in investigations.
- Monitor and report on the ongoing performance of the IFRS 9 models.
- Generate actionable analysis and data driven intelligence to understand, manage and enhance the end-to-end account lifecycle
- Support field operational performance through analytical insight, segmentation and modelling of agent and customer behaviour
- Produce data driven solutions and insight to the Marketing and Product and Propositions teams to support marketing strategies and optimise marketing channels performance using value based metrics.
- Assisting with the development of measurement and reporting systems to monitor the financial risks associated with the business model
- Support the development of credit risk scoring and underwriting models across all product lines
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have at least 1 years analytical experience with a range of programming languages, data mining tools, and large volumes of data.
You will have experience or training in statistical modelling techniques and possess a good understanding of how to use statistical techniques to produce insight.
You will have exceptional quantitative skills, be adept in manipulating complex datasets, and interpret and communicate complex analytical findings and performance data.
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org