We are Provident Personal Credit one of the leading providers of personal credit to the non-standard lending market. We have over 1.1 million customers and with our network of over 400 branches, administrative offices and our state of the art call centre's, we pride ourselves on our unique, humane and helpful service to our customers.
We have a responsible approach to lending and this enables us to remain sound and profitable, but best of all it provides us a foundation, to create and develop new products for our market that continue to support and help our customers satisfy their own needs. So if you want to continue your career in a place that offers new and exciting challenges, in a stable and secure environment, then we are the place to be.
Provident Personal Credit has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service & Collections Advisor to join our team in Bradford.
Working in a fun vibrant contact centre you will be the first point of contact for our customers and will provide outstanding customer service and collections skills at all times.
- Answer inbound & outbound sales, service & collections calls providing excellent customer service.
- Answer inbound collections calls generated from arrears activity and collect payments over the telephone or make suitable arrangements for payment.
- Make outbound calls using dialler functionality in order to collect payments or make suitable arrangements for payment in line with customer circumstances.
- Professionally deal with customer complaints, taking ownership of resolution at 1st point of contact where possible.
- Provide relevant information to all callers & capture full details of call on our Contact Centre system.
- Negotiate payments with customers where appropriate.
- Accurately record key information on Contact Centre system summarising call details in order that our colleagues in the field can complete follow up action as necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service and promote values within the team.
- Manage arrears process via calls to determine non-payment issues. Provide suitable payment options to resolve arrears.
We are looking for positive motivated candidates who have excellent customer service, sales or collections experience. The successful candidate will have a pro-active attitude and a â€˜can-doâ€™ approach to problem solving. You will have a friendly telephone manner and be able to communicate clearly.
- Experience of working with customers experiencing financial difficulties
- Experience of working towards sales targets and initiative deadlines.
- Experienced in a busy customer service inbound / outbound collections role