Here at Provident, there are a host of back office functions running behind the scenes to ensure we are keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. One of the key areas is ensuring our colleagues at Head Office and across the field have a clear understanding of business objectives, with solid knowledge of how their individual role feeds into them.
We have a unique opportunity for an Assistant Forecasting Accountant to join our Bradford head office. You will help to produce a company budget, analysis of business performance and build in improvements and changes to budget models and associated analysis/reporting.
- Assistance with and production of bi-annual budget.
- Assistance with and production of rolling budget.
- Production of Committee packs.
- Preparation of performance reports.
- Ad-hoc performance reporting & analysis.
- Supporting key business projects.
- Supporting the Field performance partner/Field colleagues with key performance information.
- Presentation of financial information/reports to colleagues.
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have strong financial modelling skills and rigorous attention to detail.
You will be highly proficient in Excel and be adept at analysing data.
You will have a solid understanding of the business KPIs and their relationship to each other and be able to communicate financial performance to all stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org