Here at Provident, there are a host of back office functions running behind the scenes to ensure we are keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. One of the key areas is ensuring our colleagues at Head Office and across the field have a clear understanding of business objectives, with solid knowledge of how their individual role feeds into them.
We have a new opportunity for a Tax Accounts Assistant to join our Bradford Head Office. You will assist the Tax Manager in the production of a broad range of tax submissions on behalf of the Consumer Credit Division.
- Assist the Tax Manager in the production of a broad range of tax submissions to internal (Group Tax) and external (HMRC and Irish Revenue Service) stakeholders
- Taxes include:
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Employment Taxes
- Corporation Tax
- Ad-hoc project work linked to tax submissions
- Building and maintaining stakeholders relationships
- Create, Interrogate and Analyse large data sets
- Act in a professional capacity and ensure all work produced is carried out ensuring compliance at all times
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have experience in the interrogation and analysis of large data sets
You will have strong attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and communicate with senior stakeholders.
Strong skills in Excel will also be essential.
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.email@example.com