We have an opportunity for a Junior Expenses Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Bradford head office on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will ensure that expense and mileage claims are reviewed and entered on to the system on a timely basis.
- Sort the post arriving in to the department by work type
- Print emailed Mileage claims from system
- Review expense claims submitted, to ensure completed correctly and compliant with the Employee Expenses and Travel Policy
- Enter completed and checked Mileage claims and expenses claims on to CODA
- Return incomplete claims to originator via post or query via email
- Pull out claim forms for employee payment file
- File expense claims, mileage claims and supplier invoices by Company and in numerical order
- Archiving documents
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have good data entry skills with strong attention to detail.
You will be well organised with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
Excellent numeracy and communication skills would also be essential.
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.email@example.com