Passionate about joining a successful award-winning complaints handling team? So successful in fact, we are proud to have won the UK Complaint Handling Awards for the finance and insurance category in 2017.
Here at Provident, we take complaint handling seriously and that's why we always strive to re-build effective relationships with our customers, which is why we are recruiting Complaint Handlers who can think outside the box to tackle problems and use their initiative to come to a fair and reasoned conclusion for our customers.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for looking after our customer complaints in an FCA regulated environment and investigate the root-cause ensuring that we are always adhering to the principles of '˜Treating Customers Fairly'.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Initial point of contact for complaint investigation and resolution.
- Taking ownership of complaints from start to finish, ensuring a fair outcome.
- Translate complex pieces of information into clear and succinct customer communication.
- Ensure complaint acknowledgment, final responses and holding letters are issued within timescales.
- Adhere to DISP, DPA and FCA regulatory guidelines.
- Be an ambassador for improving customer experience by '˜seeing through the eyes of the customer'.
- Effectively communicate with the Complaints Team Leader and Manager.
The Knowledge & Skills you will have:
Previous complaints handling experience (desirable)
Knowledge of regulatory guidelines impacting complaint handling
A real passion for excellent customer service and '˜TCF'
Ability to identify and record root cause of complaints
Friendly telephone manner
Excellent verbal and letter writing abilities are essential
Positive and flexible attitude
Knowledge of Consumer Credit sector (desirable)
What you will get in return:
We ask a lot from our colleagues. But we like to reward them well for what they give to our business. So, in addition to our competitive salaries and excellent development programmes, youâ€™ll receive a few extra rewards to make life better all round:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- SAYE & BAYE schemes
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Encouraging and fun working culture
- Onsite Nuffield Health Gym available
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Your career with Provident starts here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.