Here at Provident, there are a host of back office functions running behind the scenes to ensure we are keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. One of the key areas is ensuring our colleagues at Head Office and across the field have a clear understanding of business objectives, with solid knowledge of how their individual role feeds into them.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Digital Optimisation Executive to join our Bradford Head Office. You will create and manage an on-going plan of optimisation activity, covering both our Provident and Satsuma businesses, based on customer and business needs.
- Working with the Digital Performance Analysis Manager to define the approach to Digital Optimisation with our Product, UX and Development teams to co-ordinate and implement any new site developments and carry out user A/B testing and MVT.
- Support research and design into new digital features and capabilities.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the Digital Optimisation plan for the Consumer Credit Division Digital team, using customer insight and web analytics.
- Being the SME for digital customer journey optimisation and testing requirements / projects.
- Be the primary point of contact for 3rd Party Digital Optimisation testing packages.
- Work with stakeholders and external agencies to create and improve digital customer journeys.
- Responsible for providing high level MI relating to optimisation performance to stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing and implementing website tracking through Google Tag Manager.
Alongside the core values that Provident look for in all employees, we expect you to have substantial experience in the following:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Excellent working knowledge of website analytics software, preferably Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics and Decibel insights
- Excellent working knowledge of tag management software
- Experience of digital A/B test and learn principles with examples of performance impact
- Experience of researching and analysing web user behaviour and interpreting back to actionable tasks designed to improve sales conversion
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
If you are interested in applying for the role please do so via the link provided. Should you wish to speak with a contact in Talent Acquisition for more information, contact Dominic.firstname.lastname@example.org