If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about creating long-term client relationships and acting as the bridge between the customer, our suppliers and operational delivery teams, this is the role for you. A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Provident for an IT Service Delivery Manager within our Head Office in Bradford.
What you will be doing:
We are looking for someone who has sound ITIL knowledge, proven management skills with the ability to motivate people within demanding and challenging environments, someone adaptable and flexible with the ability to support change and innovation, as well as experience of working with multiple stakeholders and customer groups demonstrating excellent customer skills both internal and external, so not too much to ask for right?
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring colleagues have a clear understanding of the business objectives and how their role contributes to them.
- Lead, and motivate colleagues from IT services to deliver business objectives
- Build the capability of the team by supporting and coaching
- Providing regular feedback to team members
- Effectively communicate with Heads of Function to provide feedback on potential succession plans and team performance
- Manage day to day activity.
- Stakeholder management is core to the role along with ensuring work is delivered within SLAs and agreed targets.
- Ensure business policy and processes reflect current practices and are adhered to
- Provide operational and specialist insight to drive continuous improvement
- Identify risks and provide proposals for potential solutions, balancing risk with business needs.
The Knowledge & Skills you will have:
- Previous experience as a Service Delivery Manager who has worked within a financial or large scale enterprise environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Ability to coach and mentor a team
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong ITIL knowledge
- An understanding of service level management
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.