Provident and Bradford
Provident was born in Bradford, and Bradford is where in 2010 we built our new, state-of-the-art Head Office. We’re very proud of having created a bright, spacious place to work, which features:
- Restaurant with discounted food
- Showers – ideal if you run/cycle to work
- Break-out areas on all floors with vending machines and TV
- Well equipped training and meeting rooms
- Easy access to public transport
Obviously, we have a great love for Bradford, and many of our Head Office people are Bradford people, but if you’re unfamiliar with our city, here are some things you’ll be interested to learn.
- Bradford’s proud industrial heritage is complemented by a very 21st Century culture
- Bradford and film have always had a close relationship, and Bradford’s now the world’s first UNESCO city of film
- Bradford is full of museums, galleries, restaurants and bars
- The city is surrounded by beautiful countryside
A gym that works for you!
Provident have recently joined with Nuffield Health and opened a brand new onsite gym. All Provident employees are entitled to discounted gym membership as low was £10.20 per month on salary sacrifice. Weekly classes are held throughout the day and pre 09:00 and post 17:00, you can attend anything from Spinning to Pilates to Boxercise. There is also and onsite Physio who members can schedule appointments with.