Here at Provident, we take complaint handling seriously and that's why we always strive to re-build effective relationships with our customers, which is why we are recruiting Complaint Handlers who can think outside the box to tackle problems and use their initiative to come to a fair and reasoned conclusion for our customers.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for looking after our customer complaints in an FCA regulated environment and investigate the root-cause ensuring that we are always adhering to the principles of '˜Treating Customers Fairly'.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Initial point of contact for complaint investigation and resolution.
- Taking ownership of complaints from start to finish, ensuring a fair outcome.
- Translate complex pieces of information into clear and succinct customer communication.
- Ensure complaint acknowledgment, final responses and holding letters are issued within timescales.
- Adhere to DISP, DPA and FCA regulatory guidelines.
- Be an ambassador for improving customer experience by '˜seeing through the eyes of the customer'.
- Effectively communicate with the Complaints Team Leaders and Managers.
The Knowledge & Skills you will have:
- Previous complaints handling experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and letter writing abilities are essential
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines impacting complaint handling
- A real passion for excellent customer service and 'TCF'
- Ability to identify and record root cause of complaints
- Friendly telephone manner
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Provident Perks at Work (High street discounts)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Encouraging and fun working culture
- Onsite Nuffield Health Gym available
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Why choose a career with us?
From your first day working with us, we believe in looking after our employees and are dedicated to providing them with a safe, supportive and fair working environment across all areas of the company.
We also like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress.
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.