When applying for this role you must-
- Include a cover letter detailing why you feel you should be considered for the role including relevant experience within your current role or any previous roles.
- Be available to work between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday- Sunday.
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
|Provident have been proudly serving customers since 1880, and while a lot has changed since then, one thing hasnt We still put our customers first in everything we do. We pride ourselves on being a trusted lender, serving our customers in their own homes, offering suitable affordable loans with manageable repayments.|
A fantastic secondment opportunity has arisen within our contact centre team as a Contact Centre Team Leader â€“ Reporting directly into the Contact Centre Manager you will be required to operationally lead a team of Contact Centre Operators, who interact with our customers on a daily basis via telephone and email ensuring they provide a first class service to all our customers.
Key responsibilities in this role;
- Operationally lead , inspire & motivate the team to meet / exceed individual & team performance standards & objectives which contribute to business objectives as a whole
- Develop & coach team members to consistently achieve a great performance which consistently centres around the customer
- Effectively manage colleagues in all aspects of their role, including performance, attendance and conduct
- Effectively communicate with the Contact Centre Manager, providing team performance updates , workload information, resourcing & recommendations re: succession plans
- Identify both skills & knowledge gaps within the team & provides the relevant training, development & support to team members where appropriate.
- Ensure all team members are aware of & adhere to processes & procedures and be able to evidence this where needed
- Ensure all team members adhere to GDPR regulations at all times
- Ensure all team members adhere to FCA regulatory guidelines & have the customer at the heart of all decisions made
- Reward, acknowledge & celebrate good performance & achievements within the team
- Complete 1st line quality assurance checks within the team which evidence both compliance to regulation & also the required standards of service we should be providing to our customers at all times.
- Evidence within 1st line quality assurance sampling the feedback provided to individual team members & any on-going support required.
- Responsible for proactively analysing & using performance MI to set challenging targets, drive team performance & constantly enhance the customer experience
- Pro-actively assist in handling incoming calls / emails at busy times to maximise customer experience
- Take ownership of escalated complaints resolving at 1st point of contact where possible & ensuring that a fair & reasonable outcome is reached for the customer
- Escalate complaints which cannot be resolved at the first point of contact to the complaints team for resolution
- Lead by example & ensure all team members have the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Ensure decisions made by team members when interacting with customers throughout the call, consistently provide fair & reasonable outcomes for our customers which demonstrate TCF principles in our decision making
- Ensure team members adhere to work schedules at all times in order to provide consistently good levels of service to customers
- Act as an escalation / referral point for all team members & other areas of the business with regards all aspects of work undertaken in the team