Established in 1880, Provident Financial Group (PFG) is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market.
Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.
The goal of most Treasury management departments is to optimize Company liquidity, make sound financial investments for the future and reduce or enter into hedges against its financial risks.
That is why we have a unique and exciting opportunity for either an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst or Post Graduate looking to progress their career further and join our talented Treasury team who will be responsible for providing key support for Group Treasury on capital liquidity management and reporting.
Your development will mirror that of the Treasury team at PFG and progression in the role will be available to the right candidate to become a key member of the corporate office.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and development of the group's liquidity and regulatory capital adequacy assessments.
- Preparing and coordinating approval of group regulatory returns and review of divisional regulatory returns.
- Understand and contribute to the group's rating agency business case to support the group's credit rating.
- Provide analysis and support for the group's funding plans including external capital markets insurance and ongoing bank facilities.
- Formulate and improve the treasury reporting for the group.
- Provide support in identifying emerging regulatory consultations from BOE and BCBS and assessing the potential changes to the business that could arise. Coordinating the changes across the group and ensuring compliance with these new developments and changes to the prudential regulatory regime.
What skills and experience you may have:
- Strong report writing skills
- The ability to influence key Stakeholders at all levels
- Ideally qualified ACA / AMCT or existing Financial Services or Treasury experience
- Basic understanding of Credit Rating / Funding Arrangements
- Experience of fast moving business environments working to deadlines
- Strong planning and organisational skills
From your first day working with us, we believe in looking after our employees and are dedicated to providing them with a safe, supportive and fair working environment across all areas of the company.
We also like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Package includes:
- 25 days holiday allowance, Inc. all bank holidays
- Discretionary Employee Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite Nuffield Gym membership available
- Subsidised colleague restaurant
Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.