Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders. The Provident Financial Group is made up of Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Vanquis Bank, Cheque Exchange and Moneybarn.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery and implementation of Business Change and IT Projects to time, cost and quality expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing the delivery of successful change through the project lifecycle by:
- Creating detailed project plans and reporting progress against them
- Being responsible for and tracking Project Budgets
- Identifying and proactively managing risks, issues and dependencies
- Regular reporting of Project activities and progress throughout Project Lifecyle
- Ensuring Project Governance is adhered to
- Experience of working with Waterfall and Agile project delivery frameworks and methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with Stakeholders at all levels internally and third party suppliers where appropriate
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage workload accordingly
- Able to lead teams to successfully deliver change on time and to budget whilst also working under own initiative where appropriate
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Prince 2 or equivalent
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including:
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Up to 10% annual profit bonus.
- Car Allowance
- Onsite Gym - Provident have partnered with Nuffield Health. Weekly classes are held throughout the day and pre 09:00 and post 17:00, you can attend anything from Spinning to Pilates to Boxercise.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion EDI
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard NES. The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field