Provident Home Credit is part of Provident Financial Group established in 1880. We are a rapidly expanding and changing business and over the past 2 years, we have seen a transformation through digitalisation and rapid growth. We are still the friendly face of finance and loans though, and we are proud of the foundations PFG has built for over 130 years, by making millions of lives better by lending manageable amounts of money with simple, transparent repayment plans to our customers.
We want to grow our company and stand out from the crowd ...
How do we do this?
With the right people joining us on our journey. All you need to bring are the same qualities that have served us so well since 1880: honesty, trust, understanding, a strong work ethic and ambition to match.
We are committed to providing fantastic opportunities for your development and the freedom to voice your ideas and see processes, plans and strategies being formed and implemented from them.
We are very excited about our future and the roadmap ahead of us.
Interested? Read on
Do you understand the importance of honesty, empathy and responsibility?
Do you flourish in a fast paced customer environment and know how to get the best out of people?
Would you inspire our Agents to strive for better opportunities, better results and more importantly, better lives, if so this role could be for you?
Your primary focus in this role will be to develop self-employed agents and work with our customers in their time of need.
A typical working week will involve you:
- Giving structured support and Development to new Agents
- Helping build long term relationships with customers
- Supporting Agents with their collections when needed
- Motivating and encouraging the Agents to improve their individual performance
- Lead initiatives to strengthen lending and collections performance
- Assist in the recruitment process for new Agents
- Focus on enabling the Agents to operate successfully in line with legislation and Provident policy
- Competitive salary and excellent on target earning bonus
- A mobile phone to connect easily with your Agents and customers
- An extensive induction and training package
- Repayment for your mileage and expenses
- Experience in a fast paced, customer facing environment with a strong customer service approach
- Satisfaction from developing others to achieve their maximum potential
- Drive and ambition to develop their own career
- Motivated by working to performance related targets
- Have a full UK/ROI driving licence (a company car will be provided)
- Be able to commit to 3 weeks induction training
- Be flexible in your working shift pattern. This role is 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with some evening work and Saturdays so flexible start times can apply depending on requirements of the business
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI)
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.