Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Process Analyst at our head office in Bradford who will contribute towards continuous improvement and development within the wider Business Change community here at Provident and ultimately add value where it counts most.
The importance of a Senior Business Process Analyst is to support the maintenance of the Provident process model and business change initiatives, by working collaboratively with all business functions, in assessing, defining and maintaining process documentation, that enhances the effectiveness of the customer journey, whilst meeting business and regulatory needs.
Some key responsibilities Include:
- Provide process support for all Business Initiative Solutions from inception to implementation, highlighting areas for improvement to drive efficiencies and ensure fair outcomes for customers.
- Ensure understanding of the true business need, challenging where appropriate.
- Review and analyse existing business process documentation and controls to inform project requirements and scope.
- Define and amend business process documentation in line with requirements and project timelines, liaising with Business Analysts and Project Managers to address gaps and discrepancies.
- Identify and manage multiple project impacts on process and work with Senior Business Analyst and Project Managers to achieve resolution.
- Provide support to the Business Process Analysts to ensure timely maintenance of the process suite and control framework - as required.
- Effectively apply Business Process Methodology, to compliment project standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills and experienced in dealing with customers/users.
- Experience of data gathering, analysis and interviewing skills.
- Experience of process definition (Visio or similar).
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and opinions.
- Understanding and resolving underlying problems.
- Ability to adapt to business change and constructively challenge stakeholders.
- Applying creative and innovative thinking to find the best solution.
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business.
- English and Mathematics at GCSE (or equivalent) standard with a minimum C pass.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Qualification in/ Understanding of/Experience of applying Lean Six Sigma principles.
Here at Provident, we like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. On top of that, here are some additional benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 28 days in addition to bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contributions
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Permanent Health Insurance of 50% after 2 yearsâ€™ service
- Colleague â€˜Perks at Workâ€™ recognition schemes
- Onsite Nuffield Gym Membership available
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace.