Established in 1880, Provident Financial Group (PFG) is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 Company employing over 5,000 staff throughout the UK and Ireland.
Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst at our head office in Bradford who will contribute towards continuous improvement and development within the wider Business Change community here at Provident and ultimately add value where it counts most.
The importance of a Business Process Analyst is to support the maintenance of the Provident process model and business change initiatives, by working collaboratively with all business functions, in assessing, defining and maintaining process documentation, that enhances the effectiveness of the customer journey, whilst meeting business and regulatory needs.
Some key responsibilities Include:
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely process definition in line with process model standards.
- Complete scheduled reviews of all documentation and identify and document changes, ensuring the impact on the customer and the control framework is not compromised.
- Identify gaps in process and report associated risks and recommendations for change.
- Identify the controls and evidence required for each process and ensuring alignment to policy and regulation.
- Consider the impact of any process change on controls and make recommendations to mitigate any risk to the validity of the controls.
- Ensure all process documentation is version controlled to maintain an accurate audit trail for the business.
- Publish and maintain published process documentation to Portal, ensuring documents remain valid at all times.
- Participate in continuous review and recommendation for improvement of the Business Process Management process, standards, tools and deliverables.
- Good communication skills and experienced in dealing with stakeholders.
- Experience of data gathering, analysis and interviewing skills.
- Experience of process definition (Visio or similar).
- Understanding and resolving underlying problems.
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business.
- English and Mathematics at GCSE (or equivalent) standard with a minimum C pass.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Qualification in/ Understanding of/Experience of applying Lean Six Sigma principles.
Here at Provident, we like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. On top of that, here are some additional benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 28 days in addition to bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contributions
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Permanent Health Insurance of 50% after 2 yearsâ€™ service
- Colleague â€˜Perks at Workâ€™ recognition schemes
- Onsite Nuffield Gym Membership available
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace.