Provident delivers non-standard lending through our group businesses - Provident Home Credit, Vanquis Bank, Satsuma Loans and Moneybarn.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join or Marketing function who will be responsible for Digital Acquisition Channels & Strategy across Provident including the online journey for both new and existing customers.
The primary focus for our Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be to lead a team developing and executing consistent, quality, digital (e.g. website) and social media content for Provident, ensuring alignment to the commercial objectives of the business. Some key responsibilities include:
- As a key member of the Leadership team, lead team and multiple stakeholders across Provident to ensure alignment and buy-in to strategies and vision.
- Lead, engage and motivate the team to deliver business objectives.
- Build capability of team by supporting and coaching through effective performance management practices.
- Ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our actions enhance our customer relationship.
- Set marketing budgets, and deliver performance KPI's within acceptable levels.
- Provides specialist input into strategic planning, providing evaluations of risks and solutions in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Extensive sales & commercial management experience across online (ideally within Financial Services) with a track record of delivery against challenging goals
- Experience across all acquisition channels â€“ Biddable media, SEO, display
- Experience of successfully managing media agencies to drive performance
- Experience of successfully leading and coaching direct and indirect teams
- Experience in managing budgets and making sound investment decisions
- Understanding of Corporate Governance Frameworks
- Strong communication (written and oral), negotiation and influencing skills, particularly at a senior level/Director level
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business
- The ability to balance long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day operational activity â€“ must be able to operate at pace in a fast-moving environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
We like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 28 days in addition to bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme with Company contributions of up to 10.6%
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Onsite Nuffield gym facilities with low cost membership
- Colleague â€˜Perks at Workâ€™ recognition schemes
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace.