Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.
As a business, we always put the customer at the centre of everything we do and we work hard to achieve this.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will help ensure that internal controls are operating effectively and that processes, policies and systems meet regulatory and business requirements through the provision of a comprehensive internal audit plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery and managing Internal Auditors, where required by the nature or scale of the audit.
- Ensure the audit strategy provides assurance over new and emerging risks.
- Carrying out detailed planning to determine the scope and objectives of individual audits.
- Develop and maintain credibility and develop working relationships with key business stakeholders
- Produce IA reports which are impactfully balanced and address the root cause of issues.
- Ensuring that audit work is performed to a suitable standard, in line with Group methodologies and IIA standards.
- Proactively maintain knowledge, skills and disciplines, with on-going professional development.
What you will have:
You must be able to effectively plan, organise and manage complex audit assignments, and engage constructively with senior stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of risk based auditing in financial services either in an external or internal audit capacity, OR good experience of risk management and/or compliance in financial services.
- Good knowledge of the challenges facing the financial services industry and the regulatory environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver high quality outputs/results and to communicate these effectively to senior management.
- Results oriented â€“ able to deliver high quality results in an environment of changing demands, variable workloads and tight timescales.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to critically challenge existing business frameworks, processes and controls.
Why choose a career with us?
We like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 28 days in addition to bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contributions of up to 10.6%
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Onsite Nuffield gym facilities with low cost membership
- Colleague â€˜Perks at Workâ€™ recognition schemes
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace.