Established in 1880, Provident Financial Group (PFG) is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 Company employing 5,700 staff throughout the UK and Ireland.
Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.
The primary focus for the Marketing Executive role will be to manage the day-to-day activities associated with customer acquisition and retention via multiple marketing channels and to support wider business objectives via marketing activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating artwork & copy for marketing campaigns, working closely with agencies.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are processed and completed within the agreed timescales. Including DM, SMS & Email.
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders so they are aware of all campaigns and the impact they may have on their areas.
- Liaising with field colleagues to ensure all marketing material is up-to-date.
- Reviewing weekly performance and creative results to make future decisions on testing and data selections.
- Maintaining stock levels for all customer facing documents.
- Making sure customer marketing consents are kept up to date.
- Managing campaign budgets and keeping accurate records to feed into monthly accruals process.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a marketing assistant who has worked within a marketing function or similar environment
- Experience of executing marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively, particularly with external agencies
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Highly numerical
- PC Literacy to include beginner to intermediate level MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
We like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 28 days in addition to bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contributions
- Life assurance of up to 3x salary
- Onsite gym facilities with low cost membership
- Colleague Perks at Work recognition schemes
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.