Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive on a fixed term 12 month contract to effectively manage offline marketing to achieve acquisition lead and further lending targets in line with annual budget. Activities include DM, email, SMS, field literature and ATL advertising Responsible for ensuring that the marketing is clear, fair and not misleading and meets both customer and business requirements. Ensure all marketing is produced to be FCA and ABI compliant.
- Responsible for the creation of offline marketing and campaigns, including large volume DM, door drop, email, SMS, field literature and above the line advertising.
- Responsible for ensuring all marketing activity is processed and completed within the agreed timescales and budget
- Act as a brand specialist, inputting into brand development and ensuring brand and copy guidelines are followed across the business.
- Show a good understanding of financial promotion requirements, both UK and ROI, and ensure all activity is produced to achieve compliance excellence
- Manage own workload and juggle changing and sometimes conflicting priorities based on business requirements
- Develop approaches/solutions to situations and challenges that arise. Act with authority and always aim for the best possible outcomes, including customer care, compliance and marketing/business performance
- Manage the budget for designated marketing activity/campaigns, including processing invoices and reconciling spend
- Reviewing weekly performance and creative results and actively coming up with ideas and developing solutions to make improvements, including changes to creative, testing and data selections
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders so they are aware of offline activity and the impact it may have on their areas
- Maintain stock levels for all marketing activity and documentation, ensuring it is communicated effectively (incl intranet)
- Ensure all customer data is processed as per our controls, including briefing and liaising with the data team and ensuring marketing permissions are adhered to
- Manage all Field requests and the outcomes
- Previous marketing experience
- Experience of executing marketing communications
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively, particularly with external agencies
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Highly numerical
- PC Literacy to include beginner to intermediate level MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business
- Educated to A-Level Standard
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIM Professional Certificate in marketing or other accredited qualification
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
We offer an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package for everyone including:
- Competitive base salary and rewards
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement (could increase with Length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive opportunities for personal and career development
- Flexible and dynamic working policies
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we are here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they are given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We have also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you will do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.