Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders.
Location: Bradford - hybrid working, office based 2-3 days per week
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to provide expertise and leadership for a team of Software Testing professionals in the delivery of e-commerce platforms in the Financial Services domain
- Provide testing expertise across data transfers, data transformation and data visualisation
- Review requirements, establish test coverage, produce estimates, track progress and generate summary reports
- Produce Test Plans , Test Approach and Test Completion Reports
- To work with internal, consultant and contract staff during the solution development lifecycle
- To attend meetings as required by the project and delivery managers
- To adhere to the agreed standard toolsets
- To identify and champion process & strategy improvements across the team
- To be a mentor and coach to other colleagues
- To build appropriate and effective business relationships
- To aid 3rd line support when required in order to resolve issues
- 5 years Software Testing experience in e-Commerce / Financial Services domain
- Solid Experience with an Automation Tool
- Outstanding SQL skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within an Agile delivery environment
- Experience of defining test approach & defining test plans
- Exposure to Selenium automation
- Experience with a programming language
- Experience of TFS / Microsoft Test Manager for managing test assets
- Experience of working in a fast-paced delivery environment
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation (minimum)
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
We offer an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package for everyone including:
Competitive base salary and rewards
Discretionary bonus scheme
25 days holiday entitlement (could increase with Length of service)
Extensive opportunities for personal and career development
Flexible and dynamic working policies
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why weâ€™re here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
Weâ€™re an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, theyâ€™re given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. Weâ€™ve also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, youâ€™ll do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.