Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders.
Location: Bradford - hybrid working, office based 2-3 days per week
We are looking for a Senior PMO Analyst who will work within the Programme Management Office responsible for portfolio planning, resource capacity planning, portfolio financial planning, programme RAIDs, governance and reporting.
Portfolio Planning & Resource Capacity Management
- Prepare and manage inputs for the Portfolio / Programme level Dashboards and Scorecards for reporting up to ExCo.
- Co-ordination of clearly defined Programme level plans, including critical path activities, key milestones, interdependencies and accountable owners.
- Support the PMO Manager in driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support the ability to provide continuous progress reporting using Portfolio, Programme and Project (P3MO) management tools
- Management of Portfolio level resource demand and capacity forecasting.
Portfolio Finance Management Tracking
- Management and preparation of reporting on Portfolio and Programme spend against approved budgets highlighting any forecasted variances
- Creating Purchase Orders and managing through the invoice reconciliation process across Projects and Programmes
Governance & Reporting
- Conduct Healthchecks and stage gate reviews in line with the governance process across all Projects within CCD Programmes
- Proactively drive improvements in the Governance Framework making it more lightweight and usable across the Corporate environment.
- Ensure Programme Dashboards are up to date and current for corporate governance including ExCo required decisions, Balance Scorecard and Risk Oversight Committee reporting.
- Produce regular Programme Board input and output artefacts including collation of all collateral required for inclusion in Programme Board packs.
- Produce Programme meeting minutes, record decisions and actions and proactively work with stakeholders to track actions through to completion
- Maintain RAID management processes and audit RAID activity for compliance purposes.
- Evaluate Project level RAIDs to identify and produce Programme level risks and issues with accountable owners for escalation / visibility at the relevant Programme Boards.
- Preparation of Reports and Dashboards for Programme Management review and Risk Oversight Committees.
Experience and Capability
- Must be well organised to deliver to tight deadlines when required
- Experience of managing projects through the full project lifecycle using Agile and Prince 2 methodology
- Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience working in a Programme Management Office in a fast paced delivery environment preferably that operated both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Excellent skills in MS Office programs with proven experience of producing high quality:
- Programme level Dashboards and Scorecards
- Programme level Demand and Capacity plans
- Programme level Status reporting
- Strong team working & collaboration across stakeholder group of Programme, Project Managers and Accountable Execs
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate critical Programme RAID and reporting items to the Programme Manager
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge Project Managerâ€™s
- Excellent written/oral communication skills to support the construction of reports and presentations
- Ability to analyse data and communicate results to stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced continuous delivery environment
- A strong academic record preferably to degree level
- Project Management qualification (one or more of Prince2, PMI, Agile Project Management)
- Previous experience as a Senior PMO Analyst
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications specifically:
- Microsoft Project
- P3MO or equivalent, or other PMO qualification
- Proven ability to work with programme management software tools and management dashboards e.g., Version One or JIRA
- SharePoint Developer
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
We offer an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package for everyone including:
- Competitive base salary and rewards
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement (could increase with Length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive opportunities for personal and career development
- Flexible and dynamic working policies
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why weâ€™re here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
Weâ€™re an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, theyâ€™re given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. Weâ€™ve also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, youâ€™ll do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.