Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders.
Group Transformation is a newly established team within Provident Financial Group to deliver substantial change across the organisation. It's role is to lead the development of the activity required to meet the strategic objective of the Group. Team members come from a broad range of backgrounds & industries including professional services, financial services, investment banking, legal services, retail and IT; we all have a different story with varied backgrounds and experiences. Together, we are committed to delivering complex transformational and organisational change to make a difference at PFG. We are now looking to expand our team further and are looking for like-minded, experienced individuals to join us at a point in time where there is opportunity to both shape and deliver outcomes as we start the journey.
About the Role
Please note this is a fixed term role (12 months)
The Senior Business Process Analyst Role within Group Transformation will work alongside one of our Senior Project Managers or Project Managers to support the delivery of large, complex Programmes and associated Projects.
The Programmes are likely to be of a Transformational or Organisational nature that will require working across the Group with a multi-divisional structure.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of existing processes and procedures.
- Working with the structure of a Project, analyse outputs, identify gaps in process and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with 3rd parties to ensure end to end procedural journeys, including 3rd parties, is clear and approved by all areas involved.
- Design, plan and lead workshops to reach collaborative To-be processes and solutions.
- Designing, developing and documenting new, or refined To-be' business processes, rules and work flows as well as documenting improved ways of working.
- Propose process changes to key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts in order to secure approval ahead of implementation commencement.
- Identify the controls and evidence required for each process and ensuring alignment to First Line Controls policy.
- Ensure all process documentation is version controlled to maintain an accurate audit trail for the business
- Publish and maintain process documentation, ensuring documents remain valid at all times
- Document and manage business processes ensuring full traceability (and any other required documentation).
- Process and / or Project Documentation. Development of informative, coherent and useable documents in support of Process and/or Project delivery ensuring full traceability.
- Significant experience working as a Business Process Analyst in a similar analytical or consultative type role.
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business
- Experience of working on large complex projects.
- Strong background of building and maintaining relationships across a business.
- Experience operating in a challenging organisational environment with a requirement to balance different priorities and demands
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision and a keen attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with autonomy within strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and experienced in dealing with a varied range of stakeholders & Subject Matter experts
- Ability to constructively challenge stakeholders, to identify efficient process documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to effectively facilitate workshops, one to one interviews and review processes in real time.
- Ability to produce accurate auditable business process documentation
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options.
We offer an attractive, competitive salary and benefits package for everyone including:
- Competitive base salary & rewards
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement (could increase with Length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive opportunities for personal & career development
- Flexible and dynamic working policies
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we are here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life. We are equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We want to attract & retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they are given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We have also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time. We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you will do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.