We are PFG '“ a leading specialist bank and a FTSE 250 company who are one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders. Our core brands are Vanquis Bank and Moneybarn.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EUC Analyst to actively support and maintain the end user computing experience.
You will '˜hybrid' between your home and our modern office in Central London, a short 5'“10 minute walk from the Fenchurch Street train station and Monument tube station.
- To proactively support & maintain the end user computing experience for all users by ensuring the timely deployment and support of all end user devices including mobile/desktop device hardware, software builds and installations, the provision and maintenance of user credentials and email services.
- Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem Record investigation and resolution in line with SLA and relevant policies.
- Access Management specifically Starters, Movers and Leavers
- Engage and maintain effective root cause analysis for appropriate incident and problem cases, making and documenting recommendations and solutions.
- Have an ability to prioritise different types of incidents and service impacting faults in accordance with the associated impact on end users, customers and production services.
- Assist in your particular areas of technical specialism, and show flexibility to support the wider team as part of a service orientated structure.
- Develop additional skills to assist with incidents and root cause activities within other areas of technical discipline across the team.
- Identify, champion and facilitate transition of appropriate 1st line tasks/service requests/operational monitoring into appropriate 1st line operational teams and Service Desk.
- Understand and adhere to all processes and procedures with specific audit/legislative requirements within agreed timescales and in line with Company policy.
- Own and progress any audit requests, requirements or improvements within agreed timescales.
- Take an active part in your own personal development.
We are looking for a confident individual who has experience within an IT support role, is team orientated and has the ability to remain calm but assertive in difficult situations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Great customer service skills and a demonstrably high level of customer satisfaction.
- Positive and proactive approach to problem resolution.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workloads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of root cause analysis and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Disciplined and analytical approach to complex issues.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Self-management and organisational skills
- Exposure to supporting a wide range of systems and solutions but primarily Microsoft based technologies and applications including: Office 365, Exchange/Outlook, Office 16, Windows 7 & 10 and Active Directory, Printing, DHCP
- Basic networking skills
- Mobile Device Management including iPhones and iPads
- Exposure to SNOW asset analysis tool or similar
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Intune application packaging and deployment methods
- Experience in Identifying and troubleshooting both hardware and software issues
- ITIL V3 Certification or equivalent.
- Experience of Data Centre working would be highly advantageous.
- GCSE Maths & English
- ITIL v3/4 Foundation Level
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including:
Competitive base salary and rewards
Discretionary bonus scheme
25 days annual leave entitlement (increasing with length of service)
Extensive opportunities for personal and career development
Flexible and dynamic working policies
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we are here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they are given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We have also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you will do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.