Are you looking for an opportunity where you can showcase your customer service skills in a vibrant and forward thinking workplace?
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to join our busy and exciting Contact Centre team in our head office in Bradford. The successful candidate will have a pro-active attitude and a '˜can-do' approach when dealing with complex queries as well as a friendly telephone manner.
About the Customer Service Advisor role:
Due to significant growth, we are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join us on a full time, permanent basis. You will provide exceptional service to our customers, dealing with a wide range of inbound calls, from making a payment to a more complex query that requires you to engage with other departments across the function.
Although preferred, prior contact centre experience isn't essential as your new role will start with a 3 week training programme specifically designed to help you to develop your skills and product knowledge. So as long as you are committed and eager to learn we will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
You will need to be able to commit to full time hours and be flexible to work various shift patterns between 8am '“ 8pm Monday '“ Sunday.
So, what are the four things most important to us in our Customer Service Advisors here at Provident?
- CUSTOMER FOCUS '“ This is the number one priority, you'll be speaking with our customers every day so you need to listen to their situations and find the right solution.
- CONFIDENCE '“ You'll be dealing with customers in many different situations, you'll need the confidence to take control and guide the customer through to the right decision.
- INITIATIVE '“ You need to be able to respond to customers quickly and, although there are processes for you to follow, you also need to be able to think on your feet and come up with the right outcome.
- PERSONALITY '“ We don't want you to be a robot, you're dealing with people so having that personal touch will make all the difference.
What you will get in return:
With a great range of facilities including breakout areas with pool table and TVs, you will also be rewarded for your hard work with these added benefits:
- Up to Â£18k starting salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Supportive and enjoyable working culture
- Discounted Nuffield Health gym membership
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion EDI
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard NES. The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.