Provident have been proudly serving customers since 1880, and while a lot has changed since then, one thing hasn't '¦.. We still put our customers first in everything we do. We pride ourselves on being a trusted lender, serving our customers in their own homes, offering suitable affordable loans with manageable repayments.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Policy team as a part-time Policy Co-ordinator working 24 hours a week- you will be providing support to the business by supporting HR with service delivery through providing accurate, efficient and effective HR administrative support to all colleagues.
Key responsibilities in this role are;
- Handling end to end administration of Whistleblowing disclosures and providing MI to senior stakeholders
- Coordinating the investigation of ROI agent complaints, providing written responses and MI to senior stakeholders
- Providing support to the Legal team in the defence of claims against the company, providing documentation, information and MI
- Responsible for co-ordinating and dealing with colleague Data Subject Access Requests in a timely manner and logging and providing MI
- Processing and logging sick pay withdrawal and providing MI
- Processing disciplinary recordings for external transcription and dealing with payment of invoices
- Coordinating the payment of PMI invoices
- Supporting Field operations and Legal in providing documents and information to respond to allegations of re-travelling
- Administration of HR Policy Portal site
- Managing the HR Policy team inbox and responding to Field queries
- Monitoring long term sick triggers, administration of all PHI claims and attending monthly conference calls with insurer
- Supporting the Senior HR Business Partner in any ad hoc projects
- Review and provide input into HR Factsheets/SOPs to ensure fit for purpose.
As a minimum the following experience/qualifications are essential;
- Letter writing skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent organisational ability
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Confidentiality awareness
- Strong PC literacy skills which must include MS Outlook, Word Office, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision, whilst ensuring that agreed deadlines are met
- Experience of working in a HR function
Reward and benefits
In return we offer a basic salary of Â£24,500-Â£27,000 (pro rata) depending on experience, Discretionary Bonus + benefits which include 25 days holiday growing to 28 after 5 full years of service, NEST pension and life assurance. Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Buy as You Earn (BAYE) share schemes also available after 6 months of service.
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.