Provident have been proudly serving customers since 1880, and while a lot has changed since then, one thing hasn't '¦.. We still put our customers first in everything we do. We pride ourselves on being a trusted lender, serving our customers in their own homes, offering suitable affordable loans with manageable repayments
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a Credit Systems Analyst working within our Bradford head office- Working as part of the Provident Financial Group you will be responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining the credit decision systems. The role will include credit strategy implementation, risk controls and compliance. The role requires supporting the maintenance and development of decisioning tools that allow the business to align to risk appetite framework for all portfolios and integration of risk policies relevant to regulatory and statutory requirements. Supporting the safety and soundness of all customer life cycle decisions balancing risk & rewards to drive profitable growth while ensuring customers are responsibly managed.
Key responsibilities in this role are;
- Implementation of new Decisioning Strategies including polies and score cards in the Decisioning systems
- Identifying full impact on the Decisioning process of any changes to Decisioning systems across all portfolios
- Delivering regular management information on the outputs from Decisioning systems
- Full documentation of detail and testing of changes to Decisioning systems
- Identifying and logging business/ operational risks within Decisioning systems and processes
Experience and Capability
- Ability to understand and analyse data
- Ability to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of Credit Risk life cycle
- Able to work under own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Data analysis Experience
- Familiarity with MI production and reporting
- Familiarity with automated decisioning tools through design, maintenance and strategy development
Reward and benefits
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, Discretionary Bonus + benefits which include 25 days holiday growing to 28 after 5 full years of service, NEST pension and life assurance. Save as You Earn (SAYE) and Buy as You Earn (BAYE) share schemes also available after 6 months of service.
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.