In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing and customer communications data for both Satsuma and Home Credit Marketing Brands. You will be working closely with the marketing and wider credit management teams, acting as a Specialist and supporting multi-channel marketing activity.
- Delivery of campaign selections (direct mail, email, SMS, Mobile App) for both Home Credit and Satsuma.
- Produce post campaign reporting, provide feedback and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify ways to enhance, optimise and develop strategy.
- Management of key stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of activity.
- Previous experience of using SAS / SQL
- Use of Microsoft Excel, PowerBI and or any other Business Intelligence and analysis software.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Familiar with automating processes through design and development.
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development, giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including:
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Up to 7% annual profit bonus.
- Onsite Gym - Provident have partnered with Nuffield Health. Weekly classes are held throughout the day and pre 09:00 and post 17:00, you can attend anything from Spinning to Pilates to Boxercise.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion EDI
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard NES. The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Established in 1880, PFG is one of the UKâ€™s leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 company that provide a portfolio of products designed to meet the particular needs of those who want credit products, however are unable to obtain them through mainstream products and services. The group is made up of Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Vanquis Bank, Cheque Exchange and Moneybarn.